What to bring
- Label everything. Permanently write, or use labels that include first and last name.
- Don't pack anything of value. Things get lost, damaged or borrowed at camp.
- Camp is a good place to wear out your old clothes and shoes.
- Trunks or plastic tubs work best for clothes and a duffle bag for linens.
- A laundry bag or an extra pillow case for dirty clothes.
- Shoes without laces.
- No shoes with open toes. Flip-flops are permitted for showertime only.
- No electronic devices. Battery powered music players and disposable camera's for personal use only (no sharing of pictures online).
- Books, Board Games, Cards, and other fun items for cabin time.
- Add pre-addressed, pre-stamped stationary to write home.
Please check our Packing List for suggested items. Be sure your child's name is on everything.